This book draws the reader to a deeper understanding of the Mystery of faith. The Mass is the gift of and an encounter with Jesus Christ. The book is about God acting in our lives through tangible human actions and words. It draws us closer to the ritual form of that Mass that is nothing less than the very event of our salvation. It is most useful for parish committees seeking to deepen their understanding of the Liturgy they prepare or anyone who seeks to delve into the riches, tradition, and profound mystery of the Roman Liturgy.
Dimensions: 21 × 14 × 0.8 cm
Author: JEREMY DRISCOLL OSB (GRACEWING)
WHAT HAPPENS AT MASS (Revised Edition)
- The shipping shall be done to the address provided during order placement.
- Any changes in the order must be made by sending an email to email@example.com
- Items once dispatched shall not be diverted to any other locations under any circumstances.
- Products once ordered shall be dispatched within 2-3 days of placing an order, receipt of the same will be after 7-8 working days of placing the order. We shall strive to send it earlier. Please contact us at above email address if not received in the given time frame.
- Orders once placed can be cancelled within 24 hours through a written request only, no verbal communication will be accepted.
- Refunds shall be made to the original payment source only within 15 days after such cancellation.
- Returns: Products can be returned within 2 days of purchase, if the products are received in a physically damaged condition, or it has missing parts or is defective or is different from the ordered product.
- Payment for return will be made only if: (a) We cannot ship another product as per order details, (b) It is ascertained that the product was not damaged in your possession; (c) the product is different from what was ordered by you; the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, MRP tag, other attachments intact)
- Cancellation will not be entertained, if the book has been opened for any reason.