A Summary of Beliefs, Practices, and Prayers With a Glossary of Key Terms and Cross-Referenced to the Catechism of the Catholic Church
A valuable treasury of the most important Catholic teachings about the Blessed Virgin Mary for those who want a renewed appreciation of Mary's fundamental role and significance in the Church today. This book collects in one place information on her titles, her appearances, and her place in the liturgy.
Dimensions: 19.7 × 12.5 × 2 cm
Sub Title: A Summary of Beliefs, Practices, and Prayers – With a Glossary of Key Terms and Cross-Referenced to the Catechism of the Catholic Church
Author: REDEMPTORIST PASTORAL PUBLICATION
THE ESSENTIAL MARY HANDBOOK
- The shipping shall be done to the address provided during order placement.
- Any changes in the order must be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items once dispatched shall not be diverted to any other locations under any circumstances.
- Products once ordered shall be dispatched within 2-3 days of placing an order, receipt of the same will be after 7-8 working days of placing the order. We shall strive to send it earlier. Please contact us at above email address if not received in the given time frame.
- Orders once placed can be cancelled within 24 hours through a written request only, no verbal communication will be accepted.
- Refunds shall be made to the original payment source only within 15 days after such cancellation.
- Returns: Products can be returned within 2 days of purchase, if the products are received in a physically damaged condition, or it has missing parts or is defective or is different from the ordered product.
- Payment for return will be made only if: (a) We cannot ship another product as per order details, (b) It is ascertained that the product was not damaged in your possession; (c) the product is different from what was ordered by you; the product is returned in original condition (with brand’s/manufacturer's box, MRP tag, other attachments intact)
- Cancellation will not be entertained, if the book has been opened for any reason.